The 2nd World Conference of Women’s Shelters offers exhibiting opportunities for both commercial and non-governmental organizations to showcase their products and services to the largest gathering of domestic and sexual violence victim advocates in the world. With more than 1,200 delegates expected, from more than 75 countries, the conference will allow your organization to reach a globally diverse group. Ensure your participation by booking your space early. Unlike many conferences where the exhibits are in an exhibition hall far from the conference meeting rooms, our exhibition hall will be located right next to the general session ballroom and the breakout rooms. This guarantees that the exhibit area will be a high traffic area.
Our exhibit space is not very large; therefore, we will have to be selective in who we choose to exhibit. To register for the exhibit, please fill out this form. Once we receive your form, we will review your exhibit application and let you know whether we can accept your exhibit. Because we have very limited space, we reserve to right to select who can exhibit for the conference. Not everyone who applies may be able to exhibit.
December 30, 2011 or until all spaces are full.
|Monday, February 27, 2011||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday, February 28, 2011||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday, February 29, 2011||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thursday, March 1, 2011||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Nonprofit ($1,000)||Government ($1,500)|| For Profit ($2,000)
|10’ x 8’ space||Included||Included||Included|
|6-foot draped table||Included||Included||Included|
|Additional Exhibitor Badge||$300 per badge (limited to 1)||$400 per badge (limited to 1)||$500 per badge (limited to 2)|
|Discounted Attendee Registration||$450 per attendee (limited to 1)||$550 per attendee (limited to 1)||$650 per attendee|
|Electricity||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
|Extension Cord||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
|Wireless Internet||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
|Hardwired Internet||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
|Listed in exhibitor page of program book||Included||Included||Included|
|Logo Placement on website||$150||$150||$150|
|Logo Placement in program book||$150||$150||$150|
|Upgrade your space to a more trafficked area||$200||$200||$200|
|Program book ¼ page ad||$400||$400||$400|
- Table-Top Exhibits. Because our space is limited, we will have available table-top exhibits. As part of your package, you will get a draped 6-foot table, 2 chairs and a wastebasket. You will also have space behind your table to set up pop-up banners. (Please note that your banner cannot be wider than 6 feet and must fit behind your table.)
- More than 40 hours of Exhibit Time. The exhibit space will be mixed in with other programmatic events. This means that delegates will be walking through the exhibit area.
- Access to the Conference. For each exhibit, you will receive 1 exhibitor badge. With an exhibitor badge, you will be able to attend all events taking place in the exhibit area, and it is expected that you will be attending your exhibit booth. If you (or your colleagues) wish to participate fully as a conference attendee, please purchase an attendee registration.
- Attendee Registration. Exhibit organizations are allowed to register conference attendees at a significantly reduced price as part of the exhibit package. Attendee registrations allow individuals to participate fully in the conference as a conference delegate.
- Your organization or what you have to exhibit must be of relevance to the conference attendees. For more information about who is attending this conference, please visit the website here.
- We have very limited exhibit space and will be selective of who will be chosen to exhibit. Because the goal of the exhibits is to be informative and educational, we will not consider exhibitors who are selling products or services.
- Because these are only table top exhibits, you cannot have any displays that are 6 feet or wider. All displays must be less than 6 feet in width and must be able to fit behind the table. We recommend small pop up banners and materials that can fit on a 6-foot table.
- If we have filled up all our exhibit slots, you will be put on a waiting list. You will be notified if there are any cancelations.
All payments must be made out to NNEDV by check or credit card within 30 days of NNEDV accepting your exhibit registration or by February 1, 2012, whichever comes first. Electricity and AV can be purchased through the hotel. We will send you information on how to do that once you are selected as an exhibitor.
The conference will take place at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center. For convenience and ease, we recommend that exhibitors stay there. To reserve a hotel room at the Gaylord, visit the conference website.
Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745
United States of America
You can ship your materials to 11th Hour Business Center at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Shipments must include this form. You will be responsible for all shipping, receiving, and handling fees. Click here for more information about 11th Hour Business Center parcel handling pricing. Please note that 11th Hour will only hold materials for 3 days. If they must hold your shipments for longer than 3 days, you may be charged storage fees. NNEDV, the host organization, will not be receiving or coordinating exhibit shipments.
Other Advertising/Marketing Services
If you don’t wish to pay for an exhibit table but wish to put out resources or materials, we can include your materials on the resource table or as inserts in participant’s bags. See below for your options.
Bag Insert (up to 1,200 bags): $300
Resource Table (up to 1,200 pieces): $200
¼ Page Ad in Program Book: $400
½ Page Ad in Program Book: $600
All materials must be shipped to NNEDV and all artwork must be received by NNEDV by February 1, 2012. For more information on these opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund
For a full refund (minus $100 for administrative fees), you must cancel within 30 days of NNEDV accepting your exhibit registration. No refunds will be given after February 1, 2012.
For more information or questions, please email email@example.com.